1. It is really, really cold in Oslo in February.
2. Taking photos of performers on stage is really difficult.
3. I always assumed I didn't like gin. Turns out it's the tonic I don't like! (Probably the most important knowledge gained over the weekend.)
4. Wearing the same outfit for every broadcast, interview, rehearsal and live performance will make you start to smell after a while.
5. If you decide to have a small gathering in your hotel room prior to going out, prepare for lots of people you don't know to pay a visit.
6. Oslo airport is LONG.
I like learning stuff. I shall be retaining all this new knowledge for future weekends, and making use of it when applicable.
I also like the African influences.