1. På väg - Abalone Dots
A beautiful country ballad with tight harmonies, this was always going to be my favourite. And it even has a really well-executed key change too!
2. Why am I crying - Molly Sandén
Big emotional break-up ballad, with lovely thoughtful lyrics - just my thing!
3. The Girl - Charlotte Perrelli
See, I do like schlager sometimes!
4. Amazing - Danny Saucedo
I wasn't particularly expecting to like this, but I really do! I find it really uplifting and positive to listen to.
5. Euphoria - Loreen
Not as dark as 'My Heart Is Refusing Me', and therefore not as interesting, but a goodie nonetheless.
6. Soldiers - Ulrik Munther
7. I mina drömmar - Maria BenHajji
8. Sanningen - Carolina Wallin Pérez
9. Why start a fire? - Lisa Miskovsky
10. Förlåt mig - Mattias Andréasson
11. The boy can dance - Afro-dite
12. Det går för långsamt - Mimi Oh
13. Jag reser mig igen - Thorsten Flinck & Revolutionsorkestern
14. Mirakel - Björn Ranelid feat Sara Li
15. Baby Doll - Top Cats
16. I din himmel - Sonja Aldén
17. Kyss mig - Axel Algmark
18. Goosebumps - Hanna Lindblad
19. Just a little bit - Love Generation
20. Aldrig Aldrig - Andreas Lundstedt
21. Sean den förste banan - Sean Banan
22. Shout it out - David Lindgren
23. Stormande hav - Timoteij
24. Youngblood - Youngblood
25. Salt and pepper - Marie Serneholt
26. Ge aldrig upp - Thomas di Leva
27. Lovelight - Andreas Johnson
28. Mystery - Dead by April
29. Land of Broken dreams - Dynazty
30. Don't let me down - Christer & Lotta
Well, you did let me down. I was hoping that this might be a charming little old-people number, along the lines of 'C'est la vie' from 2004. It's not, it's just horrible.
31. Allting blir bra igen - OPA!
Pointless. Why bother, really. I'm all for diversity in Melodifestivalen, but not when it comes up with songs as poor as this.
32. I want to be Chris Isaak (This is just the beginning) - The Moniker
And to get the taste of The Moniker out of my mouth, here's my favourite, 'På väg' by Abalone Dots.